Sunday, September 6, 2009

sunny Sunday long weekend afternoon

Hi everyone,
Been a long time for me posting too. I usually keep up with the post though and see all are doing fairly well.
Hi Brenda, life treating you okay too and Joleen you sure sound busy.
Doris our puppy(who shall remain nameless) also developed allergies. She was driving us crazy with the itching. Now she has pills and special shampoo. I guess they are so much like humans.
I am really a weird sort of person. For the last six months I have been coveting this new sewing machine. Oh I wanted it so bad. Had seen how it worked and what it could do, etc, etc,
Well there was a special on and the price came way down so I went and bought it and now I am afraid to go near it. I look at it in awe and then see the computer screen and go back to my old one. Go figure.
I am sure it will happen, but right now??
Have great weekend and enjoy the fantastic sunshine.
Grace in On

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Grace - what is it with all these dogs and their allergies? It's like children and their ear infections. We never heard of this, forty years ago. Ack!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home