Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where is everyone?

Hi, It's Tuesday at 3:50 PM, and I seem to be the only quilter who is bloging. Where is everyone?
Jane--did you return from the wedding? How was it?
Anyone being touched by the fires in LA? They seem really terrible.
We are having tons of rain, I'd like to send them some. The weeds are so tall, they are taking over what was the atractive butterfly garden in the front yard.
Just finished the top of a pinwheel quilt. My GF showed me how to do it when she was in town. It is yellow, red and black and white. Have no idea what to do with it, but it was fun to learn a new tenique.
OK-It's offical the offspring and her gang are going in Oct. to Osnabrock, ND. I'm sure it is a pretty place in the summer and fall. I'm not crazy about their moving, especially since they seem to be under the influence of someone that I think has "CULT" stamped all over him. I really hope I am wrong about this one.
Maybe it will so cold and snowed in that DD will take up quilting, just to keep her family warm.

We have 2 people here puting up the tile backsplash in the kitchen. It will look great when finished. I had to drive to 3 Lowe's stores to get all the tile yesterday. Tomorrow I'm hitting home depot for a different color grout.
That's all the news I can think of.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Hang in there and have some confidence that your kids have some sense. I've read that the schools in that part of the world have some of the highest SAT scores in the country so your grands will no doubt be going to a far better school.

Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home