Thursday, September 3, 2009

West Mi reporting

Hi Brenda, I remember you. So nice to see a post from you.
Didn't you move just over the border from MI? You and your DH
could always take a drive down and visit me.
We had a wonderfully cool Summer here. Only a few days of heat and
humidity. I love Fall. It is my favorite season of the year.
DH is having a nasty bout with Gout. He has never had one last this long.
He is still busy working on the farm part time. When corn harvest starts
it will be full time, plus. We have most of our Winter wood in. Hopefully we
won't have to use any of it too soon. It has gotten down to 39 degrees a couple
of mornings. I try to get out and walk at least 5 days a week. When it gets too
cold, I will go back to the fitness center. There is always lots of quilting to keep
me busy. If I would stop reading so much I might get more quiting done! I have
some chicken noodle soup cooking. Hard to fix meals when I never know when Don
is getting home from work. Last night it was almost 8 PM.
Sara, I hope things go well for your DD and her family. I miss my trips to FL. Guess
there comes a time when all good things come to and end.
I wonder if a lot of people don't post because they don't realize they have to use the
email address they signed up with even if they don't have that one now. Just a thought.
The quilt shop in the town three miles from me has to move and I'm trying to get her to
buy an empty church here in town. It would make a great shop and would only be a couple
of blocks from me.
Karen it was good to see a picture of you and the boys. I can remember when you had
Isaac. Congratulations on the quilt wins.
Hugs to all, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home