Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sophie

She is so gorgeous. I always wanted a King Charles and we had decided as our house was much smaller than our old one that we would start looking then............. Gus arrived, small horse size, always had a big dog but not in this house. He is fun , large , goofy, and does everything our men in the family tell him but moi, that is a different story. I feed him , walk him, I trained all our other dogs but Gus is another story. Still he makes life interesting. Sorry to hear about the broken nose etc, we have DS1 on crutches right now , he put his foot through a sliding door on 4th Jan and is still not working . This is sending his family potty and when I suggested they send him over here for a few days told me I could keep him. No way, when he married that was the last of him. Much too big for this house. Grandkid day here today , she will be 1 year beginning of April, my how time flies. She has her Poppa under her wee thumb, it is wonderful to see the interaction between them. The latest is racing Nana up and down the hall, I am exhausted when she goes home. I am not able to garden very much and Joanne likes gardening so I pay her, we have sole care of Cara and she has a break from the little one, and makes some pocket money . A win, win situation all round. The weather is getting cooler we actually put a blanket on the bed last night, first time for ages. Hugs for now, Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home