Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Just wanted to come by and wish every one a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
I know that some are recuperating, so I hope it continues that way.
Spend a very quiet New Years eve. We just can not seem to want to go out among a whole lot of people any more. After planning and organizing New Years eve parties for over 150 to 200 people for more than 30 years I sooner just stay home with a few friends. Has not happened yet, but there is hope for the future.
Trying to do a quilt as you go quilt for our Cancer group. I am using up all the left over pieces of batting and flannel. It is going to take me a while.
Had two big boxes filled with left over pieces of batting. Now there is only one and a half box. There seems to be an end in sight.
Maybe I better get at it again
Happy New Year all
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home