Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Just stopped in to wish every one here a Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is here already! But looking back I see it has been a very busy year with some very good times -- the trip to Europe, the family reunion, Grace's Retreat, among others. Looking ahead I see a trip to Paducah with four of my quilting buddies in April -- tickets purchased, flights and hotels booked, classes all selected and confirmed. Obviously another good year coming up! LOL

I will be staying home this evening, getting ready for the New Year's Day party we host for my family tomorrow. And then things can get quiet around here for a while...

I hope you all have some very good times to look back on, and more good times ahead.

Happy New Year!

Jean/Mill Bay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home