Sunday, December 28, 2008

orthopaedic club

Jane%2C+I%27m+so+sorry+you%27re+having+trouble+still.++My+DS+was+teasing+me+the+other+day+because+I+was+hanging+onto+DD+for+dear+life+so+I+wouldn%27t+slip+on+the+ice.++He+said+I+looked+like+I%27m+90+years+old.++Huh%21++DH+was+quick+to+point+out+that+falling+on+that+shoulder+again+would+NOT+be+a+good+thing.+I%27ll+baby+step+around+outside+if+I+have+to%3B++I+do+NOT+want+to+go+through+that+surgery+again.++I%27ve+felt+like+the+walking+wounded+long+enough.%0D%0A%0D%0AI+guess+I+should+point+out+that+I%27m+50+years+old%2C+and+DS+is+not+used+to+seeing+me+act+like+this.++Hopefully+I+won%27t+be+acting+this+way+much+longer%2C+but+I+am+going+to+be+paranoid+of+slipping+and+falling+on+the+ice+until+winter+is+ % ++The+shoulder+is+coming+along+pretty+well%2C+meaning+that+it+only+hurts+now+because+of+the+physical+therapy+exercises%2C+not+from+the+surgery.++Ugh.++I%27ll+be+glad+when+it+doesn%27t+hurt+anymore%2C+period.%0D%0A%0D%0AHere%27s+wishing+everyone+a+happy+and+healthy+New+Year%21%0D%0A%0D%0AJean+in+VT%0D%0A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home