Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A White Christmas!!!

We don't get many of those in this part of the world -- I think the last one was about 15 years ago. Of course, just to make it fair, we now have the most snow on the ground of pretty much all of the country...

I am taking a break from watching more of the lovely white s***t falling and making goodies -- cookies, shortbread and white chocolate cranberry fudge so far this afternoon -- to wish all my internet buddies the best holiday season ever. You all enrich my life in so many ways. :)

Our friend from Sri Lanka is here for the holiday, getting an introduction to some serious winter weather. He says it is beautiful, but I notice he is taking his pictures from inside the house! LOL

We are expecting some of the neighbours to stop in (if they can make it) so I should get on with my hostess duties.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home