Thursday, December 18, 2008

checking in

It's been a while since I checked in. I hope everyone is doing well. Our weather here has been dreadful. I cannot remember when we last saw the sun. It's been cold, it's been freezing, we had some snow a week ago, lots of rain & drizzle, and fog that comes for several hours then leaves. Is this what it's like to live in the UK and Ireland during winter? I'm thinking the answer is 'yes.' Although we should see highs in the 60s over the weekend. Typical Tennessee. And it will get cold again on Monday but the sun should put in an appearance.

SARA IN FL - I hope you are *NOT* getting the cold virus that has been going around here. It starts with a sore throat and takes forEVER to go away. I'm still in the throes of it after over three weeks, and slowly feeling better every day.

JANE & JEAN - take care and heal quickly. You need to be in good form by the time Spring arrives.

Hugs to everyone,

Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home