Monday, December 15, 2008

Sports bras, space bags, etc.

Monday morning in not so sunny Fla.
My 2 cents worth on things--If you arn't too well endowed try a sports bra without any underwire. I buy mine at Target, the Champion brand. They sell the same brand at the sporting goods stores (Dick's, Sports Authority, etc.) It helps to try several on. I think the people who make sporting goods clothes think everyone is a size 4.
I just pull it over my head, and it is there. The Danskin (dance clothes) make good ones too, but expensive. If you have an outlet store where you live and arn't too concerned with the colors they have good buys. My rasberry colored one was only $5.00.
Space bags (on the other page) the seals arn't the greatest, and sometimes you have to play with them to get them to work.
I've taken some back when they failed, and the store replaced them.
Whoever wanted to use them for a quilt could wrap it in a pillowcase or old sheet and then use the bag. My instructions said to open it every 6 months and re-fold the contents. If you were really pressed for storage space that would work.
The party last Thursday night was a hit. About 20 people showed up. I think women need to get out with other women and laugh and catch up. We had 3 kinds of tea, and lots of goodies. The ladies brought many packs of diapers, lots of cute outfits, onsies, etc. This should help out lots of women in the next few months. Almost 500 diapers! Several people were generous and brought cases of them.
Trying to fight off a sore throat this morning and laying low. Will drink some O.J. and tea in a few min. Things have gotten off to a slow start here on Monday morning.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home