Monday, December 8, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!

I woke up to two degrees below zero and windy this morning. Yuck! I have to go in to work to do the bookwork and I don't even want to poke my nose out the door. I have to do it while DH can walk me over though (We live next door to our business.) so I guess I'll just have to brave the cold. PT is at 1:30, so I want to be done my work by then.

Coming up on five weeks in the sling as of Wednesday, and I can't wait to be rid of this thing. PT is starting to hurt more now as they move the arm more, but I guess that's to be expected. I'll whine a little today and see what they say.

We got our Christmas tree yesterday and the s decorated it. It looks so pretty and smells so good! I finally had DH take me Christmas shopping on Saturday so most of my shopping is now done. Now I've got to get my DDs to wrap for me. There's so much I can't do with this bum arm! I can't wait for it to be better.

Off to work to peck at the computer with one hand...

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home