Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Donna, your crazy quilt is simply beautiful. I hope you'll post photos when it's all finished. I'm just reading the series on Elm Tree quilters and a crazy quilt is part of the book I'm into...it's a good series to pass the winter away.

Jean, I've been reading about your shoulder. Did this happen because of quilting your quilts...was it overuse or something else? I've had a frozen shoulder, now it's just chronic stiffness and pain but bearable. I have massage every two weeks and it helps; also going to Curves has helped build up strength around the area and it no longer crunches when I exercise. I hope your shoulder improves but it must feel frustrating for you not being able to do things that you normally would because of it.

Jane, not that old sinusy cold again for you! That thing just keeps hanging around, doesn't it...wonder if it has anything to do with all those anesthetics you've been having. You've sure had a lot of medical problems over the past few years. If you weren't so gritty about it you might have succumbed going over that embankment. Hope you can manage on your own up there on your mountian. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about just yet. The aging process isn't a nice one.

Still more snow here overnight. I had planned a trip to another city today but won't get out on the highways today. The snow started just after we had cut down a little Christmas tree which we keep out on our back porch and put tiny lights on it so that it shines in through three windows and rooms in the house. We got it tied up with fishing wire and that night it snowed and hasn't stopped. I can't get near the tree to put the lights on it and it's almost toppled over into the sliding glass door with the weight of the snow. I'll be having cabin fever by Christmas instead of the end of Feb.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home