Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4:54 pm Wed.

Jean, I have been thinking about you with that shoulder and wanted to mention that you have probably found doing up a bra at the back hard for you. Because of my shoulder problem, I started wearing sports bras which do up in the front....much easier for me but there was an underwire under each cup. I wore them for years until last year, when I had a guest here with the B&B, who mentioned that she had been having pain in her rib cage as a result of wearing an underwire, I mentioned that I did too. I stopped wearing them and have gone back to the back do-up. It hurts me most of the time but the stretch is good for me. I still can have echo pain in my upper rib cage area. Just thought you might like to have that information to keep in the back of your mind. Sounds like you had no choice but to repair the damage, which was extensive from the sounds of it.

Hi Brenda, nice to see your post. I'm sorry to hear about your hubby loosing his job, not a nice thought at any time of the year, somehow Christmas makes it even worse, to me.

The storm that we had come through yesterday covered pretty much all of southern and central Ontario. Snow, then rain, then snow, then snow...then snow ! Man, are we getting it this year.

Rosey

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

Try fastening the bra in front of you, and then, before you put in your arms, twist the bra around and pull everything into place. Then the arms go into the straps without any problems.
Laura in Alabama

 
At December 11, 2008 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Jean in VT said...

I am doing as Laura said, fastening it in the front and then turning it. There's no way my arm can go around the back yet. It just won't move that way, and there's no strength in it. I do appreciate your suggestion of a sports bra though, Rosey. That sounds a lot more comfortable, as I'm sleeping in the bra--don't really know why, except that it seems to help keep my "assets" out of the way of the sling. (Oh, brother!) Maybe I'll get a nice soft front-fastener. Thanks for the suggestion!

 
At December 12, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Irene said...

What about removing the wire from the sports bra? I did that with mine. Made a small slit on the inside and pulled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home