Thursday, December 18, 2008

And I'm as likely to forget, too

I hope everyone has as good a Christmas holiday as they could hope for. Not everyone has family about and it makes it all the harder I think but if I was alone I would plan a special day; look for a nice church service, maybe volunteer somewhere serving Christmas dinner...For me it would be getting out if I was alone; as it is, my three 'kids' with their families will come Christmas day weather permitting and that is a big IF. The turkey may stay wrapped in a sleeping bag in the freezer for more days than I'd hoped. I'm picking up a fresh bird on Sunday...just being defeathered tomorrow.

We are told that a storm is coming Friday, Sunday and Wed, Dec. 24th. Everyone is concerned about the driving conditions.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home