Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just in case...

...I don't get back here in the next week, I'd like to wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas season. I hope everyone gets to spend good time with their loved ones, and that you all enjoy the really important things about Christmas: love, sharing and hope.
I'm almost ready. I have a lunch for my students tomorrow (our last day), and then I have to work like the dickens to get ready to leave on Friday. I managed to arrange dinner out tonight and tomorrow (how smart is that), so I won't have to cook or deal with leftovers. I'll be hand-quilting Jack's quilt until Christmas Eve, I'm sure. That's ok.
We are having very cold weather, as many of you are. It used to be like this 20 or 30 years ago, but we are not used to it any more. It's good to snuggle into the fleece sheets at night under a couple of quilts. Keep warm everyone!
Hugs, Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home