Tuesday, December 23, 2008

this the season

Hello ,
I have been reading of and on. Just to keep up with what you are all doing.
I love the Cat(?) pictures. Sort of looks like me when I get up in the morning to look at another storm going by. I can not remember having this much snow at this time of the year and we have another three month to go at least. Where will we put it all.
It has been a very busy couple of months but I am actually ready and all the stuff is done. Oh I could go to the store again tomorrow but I doubt I will because we are under another storm warning with lots of snow coming. What else is new, so will make do.
I would like to wish all the very best and for those who celebrate Christmas I hope it bring you all the peace and happiness that you wish for. For those who celebrate different the same wish applies according to your traditions. Hopefully we can all celebrate a Happy New year with health , fun, and many happy hours of quilting.
See you next year.
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home