Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas and this & that

Good morning!
Before I forget I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas season.
Best wishes to Pamalaxx from Austrailia and Anna in Spain, and others far and wide that read this but are unable to post.
Right now I have on Josh Groban's Christmas CD that my DD gave me last night. Oh! Can he sing.
News on DH is that there isn't any. He is being a human test case. Now they are testing for Lyme's disease and a host of other thing. Maybe good health is something Santa could bring him. Hopefully these blood test will show something, and be back before Christmas day.
This morning I'm taking the 7 yr. old DGS to see Santa, and get some pictures taken. After that it's one last trip to the grocery for the OJ and lemons I forgot last week, for the spiced tea.
I'm still running, still fat as a toad. We did 7 miles this past Sat. out near the beach. It was warm, about 65, and too warm to run, but we got to go 1 mile on the beach since it was low tide, and it was worth it all.
Last week we did 9 miles downtown, it was only 36, and very cold and windy. We were all tired at 7 miles, but continued on and got a reward of seeing "Santa" on a unicycle practicing for a parade. This is my mental health break from the news and thinking about DH. It's good to be outside with others and just exercise for the pure joy of it.
Right now the weather is getting "cold" for Fla. a storm is blowing in and will drop the temp. to freezing tonight. I actually like to cooler weather but not the wind, as it whips through my sinuses.
Going to take doggy to get groomed this morning also, we have to take some pictures of her Christmas outfit. (I used to make fun of those people who dressed up their dogs, now I am one) :)
Here's a cup of tea . . . .and good health and mental health to all.
Blessings,
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home