Friday, August 1, 2008

This & That


I'm hoping to post this to both the blog & Yahoo...the 2 birds thing.

I've been a lucky girl & have had most of the day off & have even been

in my sewing room. I think I saw the table top there somewhere!

Seems everything lands there.

Fortunately I am working on things that don't require much space, a

BD block for my exchange group & some Nickel squares for another exchange'

group.

We have have this fine mist all day & it's about 65, just a delight if I say so.

For the 2nd time this week I walked without my BFF. I have been walking with

a creature along for at least 20 years & it feels so strange. Dyna is 15 & has her

share of aches and pains but this week she injured her shoulder outdoors somehow and

is really hobbling.

I'm so sad that I'm not going to Grace's retreat. I would love to see everyone!

I am hoping to hook up with a few BBr's at the Quilt show in Grand Rapids Mi.

in Oct when I visit family.

Laura, will keep your sis in my prayers. I have a friend that's been fighting ovarian

cancer for about 6 years, it's such a battle, but she's still here! Loving friends & family

are a real blessing.

Love hearing about all the trips & projects...even the Turkey tales...or trails :)

Jill from Portland where the Blueberries

have been luscious!

Took this picture from my

gardening forum! Wish it was mine!

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Sorry no pictures, maybe because I saved it from somewhere else.
Anyone know how I change my double spacing to single? Jill

 
At August 2, 2008 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Sorry, this picture won't travel, bummer. Must be because it's from another web site. Jill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home