Thursday, July 31, 2008

only here

I sure hope some still visit this board. I have found Jill yahoo site and I can keep up with what you all are doing, but there is no way I can post. Some how I even manged to get a new password and I still can only read. I do not want to mess with it too much because I can not afford to lose the grace retreat bb right now. With the little computer knowledge that I have that is exactly what would happen.

It is so great to see all those names. TerTer how fun it is too see your post again. Hello in California.Great to see you reaching that milestone. And not only you but all the others who are free for so many years. A great cause to celebrate. Yahoo Yahoo. I really hope some one will be kind enough to mention this post on the other board. At least you will know that I am thinking about all of you

Busy working out all the events for the retreat and I am having a fun time doing it. Think I almost have it down pat for now, Have to wait now till Sept. and the time is closer. All meal time places are reserved, so at least we eat.

have a great weekend everyone
Grace, who hopes she is not alone here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home