Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just making a tour through the BB and it was interesting reading your post Rosey. It seems we are all fighting this"getting older" thing. I really like where I am today except I am fighting nit being able to do as much as I used too.I am having an incredibly hard time admitting that I run out of steam. Who knows maybe I finally have to go talk to some one and then all the depression feelings will go away too. Although a friend was telling me the other day a lot of it could be the lack of sunshine we have had for this summer. needless to say it is raining again this morning. the sun came late yesterday morning and stayed for the afternoon and it was mentioned that today was supposed to be sunny. So I left the lawn furniture outside over night and you this morning it is soaking wet. Well it least it got washed.
The other thing you mentioned was how fate can sometimes work. It really goes to show , how when a door closes a window opens. It really seems to work that way at times and it is a good feeling.
Jane Hope you are doing okay. Take ti as easy as you can so you can heal.
Have a great day all, and enjoy sunshine those of you that have it.
Grace signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home