Thursday, July 24, 2008

trying to post

Hello from CA...
Due to technical difficulties it has been a loooooong time since I have been able to post here. Hopefully I will be successful this time. Does anyone know the addy for the Website that Jill set up? I love it here but I do need another site to visit when I can't get on. You know a gal can only go so long before she needs a "quilt/chat fix". LOL I have wondered about so many of the ladies and how they are doing. Love the pictures of the quilts...I am trying to hand quilt a top for my son and have decided it would be less stressful to throw it out the door...LOL Hugs from Pat in HOT CA

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger MaryJo said...

Hi Pat, I've been trying to post since returning home June 10 - no luck. All appears ok, but never shows up. I think it goes to a blog, whatever that is. Can you tell me how you got it to work?
Thanks, MaryJo

 
At July 26, 2008 at 10:36 PM , Blogger MaryJo said...

Oops, forgot to leave an addy to reply to: mj_gustafson@ocmcast.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home