Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jill's site

HI, I haven't posted in ages. I do read regularly, though!

Jill's site is at yahoo groups, just put in bbquiltchat and you should find it.

Rosie and Grace, I don't plan on getting old, body wise. My constant prayer/thank you to God is that I'm like Moses, with 'undimmed eye and unabated strength unto great old age'. It has to be, I Have lots of fabric to use up! I also plan on being a babe like Sarah when I'm 90 (ok, so the Bible doesn't actually use the word 'babe', it's implied!). However, I don't plan on having any babies at the age, lol

Rosie, sorry your business is down. Hopefully it will pick up as the weather cools and I'm sure fall colors will bring them in for a couple weeks. I shudder to think of the fall already.

I've been busy with the designing. I have created a new template to cut 60 degree diamond pieces for several patterns. 3 are done and several more are in the ol' cranium. I'm hoping my web guy can get them up on my site soon (we trade services so I'm not usually first on the list). The templates have been selling great so far. I just could use a couple more hours each day to get the work done!
The first quilt that I made that inspired the templates was the raffle quilt that was given away at the Minnesota quilt show this year. The lovely lady that won it is a quilter and has let me barrow it back so I can enter it in the county and state fair.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home