Friday, August 1, 2008

Rare Occasion

This is one of those rare occasions in which I have been allowed in to post. I am not registered to post at Yahoo but do read and also have enjoyed all the catching up. I have been sewing a kit quilt in my spare time since that can be done with little or no thinking and picked up anytime.



We have traveled a bit this summer to Denver, Seattle and Kansas City. DH is away again in Minneapolis on business so I'm playing in my spare time.



My DSis is still fighting the return of her cancer, but has been allowed a little time off from the intense regimen of 3 weeks chemo, one off. Good thoughts and prayers for this battle are always appreciated.



I just plug along with the usual aging frailties and have few to complain about considering what others go through. I still have a ton of quilts in my mind to make and an equal amount of fabric to go with them. Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home