Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting older with hearing problems

Jane, I would be the LAST to admit that I have a SLIGHT hearing problem...but I find myself turning my head so that my ear is facing the speaker these days in some cases and my minister friend Penny and I often haggle with each other, saying: what did you say? I tell her we are getting harder of hearing and she grins...guess we are and hate to admit it. I remember when we first met at the age of 17 and here we are scrabbling around like two old women saying: "what did you say?"...speak up, you're mumbling. Of course, I have this here at home with the person who is sharing my abode and he tells me that I'm speaking away from him with my head turned. Actually, I do many times but he used to hear me whether I was facing him or not.

I'm off to Curves to keep my curves trimmed to the point of still getting into my jeans.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home