Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleep patterns

I'm fortunate that after over 30 years of marriage, DH and I still have the same sleeping patterns...at least for the most part. He tends to get ready for sleep about an hour before I do and also gets up about an hour earlier. The only time he snores is when he has a cold and then I just poke him to roll over and that solves the problem.

As far as a TV in the bedroom (which we had for about the first 20 years of our marriage), when we moved into a small rental house for about a year while waiting for the one we eventually bought, there wasn't room in the bedroom for a TV. That was eight years ago, and we became so adjusted to the lack of noise that the boob tube never did make it's way back in. Now when we go to bed, we read. He reads about four or five pages and promptly falls asleep. I read for my extra hour and then I'm ready. Works for both of us.

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home