Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Looks just like a lemon drop

Cute car! Can you get your fabric, machine, etc. in it to go to classes?
I wanted a Mini Cooper on last vehicle purchase. DH was afraid I would get killed with all the large trucks, etc. out there. Since we are going kayaking/biking more & more I wound up with an SUV. It does get 21 MPG, so it makes the $4.01 per gal. not quite so painful, but it was purchased for hauling stuff. (As I keep reminding myself)
Just finished 3 days of quilt camp at a GF's house here in town. Back to reality today, after an hour nap.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Believe it or not, you are safer with the trucks than you are with some of the idiots in cars...

From me who has been trucking for fifteen months a few years ago and seen it all...

Hugs to all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home