Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dog training rained out again

Well, this is the second Tuesday evening of dark and stormy nights that rained out the dog training. She does well when she sees the leash. She must have been tracking something this morning, as ran with nose down all over the yard before going potty.
Cute picture of the dog on the snow.
I'd love to pack up some squirrels and send them to N. Z. or somewhere other than my back yard. I put some opaque stuff on the back door windows, as she would whine and bark every time she saw a squirrel. It was driving me crazy.
I'm looking to a fun weekend with some quilty girls. One GF's husband is going to the college baseball playoffs in Nebraska, so 2 of us are going to quilt for 2 days. Fun. DH only wants a Panara's bagel in bed on Sat. morning for father's day, then I'm off for the day.
We had power outtages off and on all afternoon, due to the thunder storms. Luckily my machine was off. I was trying to watch a movie, but gave up, as the TV kept going on and off.
Going to have a quiet evening since I can't go to doggy school.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home