Monday, June 9, 2008

Marion - you out did us with your snow, but I am not complaining! Little DD2 would have loved to have had that though!

Sara- you go girl on that marathon training. I used to do road walking ( i can't run due to a spinal injury) and I stopped once I started my nursing degree due to a lack of time and living on this cold mountain. Boy do I notice my fitness level has dropped.
I know I have to get back into it soon.
On my last day off I spent nearly the whole day in the sewing room and only went outside for firewood. Really not good enough!

Happy Belated Birthday Jean, may your year be filled with little joys and big hearts.

Oh to have a squirrel problem in my garden! I know they are a pest and I look forward to seeing some real ones. DD2 and i recently read a book about english squirrels. My problem is a bit bigger than a squirrel.
one of the boys who work for my husband left a gate open- we had 45 contract grazing dairy cows go walkabout, some getting out past our house into the driveway and onto the road in the night. With that and some young stock getting let out of the driveway paddock, my house garden has just been annihilated. flowers and veg. Aaaarrrgh!! I QUIT. Until the house fences are done, I am not going to do anymore gardening unless it is a pot plant.
I have just given a neighbour the seedling trees I was growing- kowhais and oaks, which survived being crushed, chewed and trampled. I shall go and applique tulips on my mothers quilt in reds and golds to cheer me up!

Have a great day everyone. We have sunshine here too but its like shining a torch into a freezer.
Cheers, Tenneh on the mt

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home