Saturday, May 31, 2008

Checking in once again

Hello all,

I thought I'd check in before things get any busier here. Today is my 50th (!!?!) birthday. I had several surprises: breakfast in bed made by my DDs, a new tote and a wooden sign that says "Be nice or leave" (!) from DDs, an appointment for an hour-long massage at the spa (ahhhh....) from the family, a new printer (mine died) from DH, dinner out tonight, just DH and I, and a birthday cake made by oldest DS's friend. All in all, quite a nice day!

Middle DS doesn't know it, but he gave me a very nice present by doing his science and history exams yesterday. We are done homeschooling except for his math final. Yeeha! He has gotten really good grades on his finals, too--two 94's, 86, 88 and 92 so far. I don't know what he'll get on his math, as that's his most challenging subject, but I'm very pleased with how he has done this year. I am also very pleased to be about done!! I just hope that when he starts high school next year he remembers that he is capable of these good grades!

Ah, summer beckons...

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Marge said...

Hi Jean. A Belated Happy Birthday to you. Sounds like you had a very good day. May you have many more. Marge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home