Monday, May 26, 2008

hello everyone,

Been home for about a week and a half and still trying to catch up to normal what ever that may mean. It wouldn't be so bad if I had brought my energy with me from out west, but I must have left it there.Must have left it with DDIL who is definitely going to need it.Really I have been told it is the allergy med that are making me so sluggish, so I guess I am just going to have to work around it because mother nature here is very slow this year.
Went to a quilt show last Sat and there is another one this weekend, so hope to go to that one too. Some awesome quilts and there will be a brain overload going on here.
Have not been near a sewing machine yet since coming home but hope to find it later this week.
While out west had a fantastic lunch with Jean, we talked so much we hardly had time to eat. Spend the morning with her sewing group, chatted lots with the ladies, my what a great group, and of course did some damage to the plastic. We talked about some ideas from our retreat and I hope to have some plans in place by the end of this month. I know I have only a week, but since my energy left me maybe pressure will help. LOL
Hope everyone is doing okay. Jane are you doing better now? Jean mentioned about your accident. How terrible. It was a whole lot worse than me plowing into the snow bank. We were really lucky though that the snow bank was there because it prevented us from rolling over.
My car is a lot worse for wear though. They are still working on it.
Oh those of us who live in this kind of weather.
Then again I think it is better that what is happening with all the tornadoes in the states. How terrible must that be.Prayers and thought are with those who are in this terrible pathway.
Now better go and write a note to the retreat participants.
Anyone interested , just drop me a line
kuiken@nrtco.net
Hugs to all
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home