Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello,
Wow we are incredibly hot here and very humid. I really do not want to complain too much because we just spend 6 months in winter and this will be over soon, but it is Hottttt
Yesterday we kept listening to the weather warning for Southern Ont. , so last night we did nothing else but talk on the phone to check if everyone was alright.Sometimes too much information is of no help at all.
I was going to make some comment on some of the post and now that I am sitting here with a blank page, you guessed it my mind is also a blank. So suffice it to say I did make comments and suggestion and such to some of the posts and I do apologize if you could not make out what I mumbled.
trying to do a little sewing but mostly my mind is on getting time schedules for the retreat. It is really hard yet because the numbers are not complete yet but I am having fun changing my mind lots.
Hoping to answer the letters I have received later this week. I have a busy day tomorrow but after that the days are free until Friday when we go to the Charlie Pride show. A bunch of red Hat ladies are hoping to be in the front rows. Will see how that goes.
Take care
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home