Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm IN for Grace's Retreat

I wasn't sure if it was going to work but looks like it will. If you have been to any of the BB retreats over the years, you know how fun it is to finally put faces to some of the names. I was fortunate enough to get to MN Babes 2000, Rosey's Retreat and the Lakeside Michigan retreat.... and now Grace's in Pembrooke It's not too late to get in on the fun. Dates are September 26-27 but I know some are coming 25 thru the 28th. The hotel is holding rooms until July 1st -"Econo Lodge" in Pembroke: 1-800-553-2666, by e mail info@ econolodgepembroke.com or by website @ www.econolodgepembroke.com. You would fly/drive into Ottawa. I'm not sure who is going but I know it will be fun..... We were under a tornado watch here last night and DH saw two small ones go behind the building where he was - nothing here but boy have we had rain. My sister in Iowa had 4 inches in her basement after 7+ inches last week. My sister in Missouri told me there are a number of roads closed in her area due to the high water. We had a bit of hail last week but otherwise have been lucky to miss any really bad weather here. Better get movin' - just wanted to put in a plug for the Retreat - I'm getting excited already and it is several months off - This was the excuse I needed to finally get a passport! I'm planning to get my passport application taken to the courthouse today. Joleen in MN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home