Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Lemon Drop


I have to share my exciting news. My Smart car is here after the

13 month wait!

We have one dealership in town & they are receiving cars daily.

We were told May or June so they were right on.

No more car pooling to guild meetings! No, actually I'll be keeping

my sedan.

I know I was looking for help with my plate but I decided on

"LMN DRP" for Lemon Drop.

Anyway , it's so fun to drive & sits very high so you don't have the small

car feel. It has a 5 car safety crash rating against the big small cars!

Best feature is that it's a shiftable automatic so when you need power you

can easily swich gears.

I checked on flights after Janes post about the Retreat, sigh, I don't think it's

going to happen for me....wah. Betty, are you going?

Anyway here she is....wish I was driving around all day, but this is one of the

1st good gardening days for us, so I'll be out pulling muscles & weeds. Jill

2 Comments:

At June 15, 2008 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

Hey, Jill! That is one cute car!

If you could get to Vancouver cheaply, you could take advantage of WestJet's half price seats to Ottawa... You can probably find them on their website. (I am on their mail list so I get notices of the seat sales.)

Jean, back to cleaning before the house sitter gets here!

 
At June 16, 2008 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Oh Jill! What a cute, fun looking car. Good on you!

Have loads of fun with it,
Hugz, Mary in Salem

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home