Saturday, June 21, 2008

hello all,
I am enjoying the conversation about the sleeping habits. My DH has nightmares. Talking , fighting, laughing, nightmares in living colour. As soon as I sort of feel his body doing little jerks , I am awake because I never know what is coming next.It does create some pretty funny topics sometime.
Now I have had a very eventful week, let me tell you. My DS #1 decided that he could not look after all his fish tanks and informed us maybe one would be restful for us to look after. I proceeded to tell him I do not do fish, I do not even do windows, why would I do fish??? Anyway the fish tank came down. I may feed the fish , after all I could not just let those poor babies starve now could I? I do not clean the tank or the filter. Those are jobs for him.
Well the other morning as I am walking down the stairs, I am thinking and wondering, when did we get a fountain in our living room? I can hear water trickling. Sure enough the filter is spouting water all over the cupboard and onto the floor. Okay that is not so bad , we can clean that up, but it leaked on the shelves in the cupboard and I will give you three guesses what is on those shelves and the first two do not count. Yup, you guessed it , some special fabric I am saving because I have the patterns all picked out and am collecting the pieces as I find them. two shelves of my patterns and fabric soaking wet. The pages are plastered together and hard to separate. So the rest of this week I have been trying to save my books and drying my fabric. Am I having fun this yet????
We have also taken in our oldest DGS as home life for him became unbearable. Back to having a fifteen year old hormone on legs who does not stop eating living with us. Yup I am laughing all the way. Not yet hysterical but getting there.
I am so glad I can come here and get some sanity so to speak.
Hope to answer some letter tomorrow ladies. More stuff about the retreat. kuiken@nrtco.net.
Have a great evening all
Grace signing out laughing at herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home