Monday, June 23, 2008

CPAP

Well, Rosey, you've given me something to think about it. Not only is my usual roommate very hard of hearing even with high tech hearing aides I don't hear a whole lot when my hearing aides come out at night. Hmmm. I'll have to ask someone who can hear.

Finally got my driver's license replaced with the use of my brand new renewed passport. Now to call the car rental people and start practicing. I'll have to go with Enterprise beause they deliver. I don't want to drive in any traffic until I've got a local few miles under my belt.

Jane

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 at 4:22 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Would that I could afford to go, would go with you! My husband has a bipap machine. The newer ones are not near as noisy as the old ones. He keeps it on a little stool close to the floor, so you don't hear it. That or I am used to it, LOLOL. Hugs and have a great trip. Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home