Sunday, June 22, 2008

CPAP

Rosey, what did you mean about preferring the single room because of the cpap? If I could use it on an airplane I would. It does make a low whooshing noise and I've never had a roommate complain about it. My usual roommate who couldn't make the trip with me is quite hard of hearing I must admit. Anyway, my flight and hotel reservations are all set. I can change to a double if someone steps up to volunteer. Hoping others will see their way clear to planning to come giggle with us in Pembroke.

Jane

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Fishergregory said...

Now guys, you know for you to be happy you must first have a happy wife. Let me tell you about my experience:

Whether it’s the wife or the husband that snores. has sleep apnea and uses a CPAP machine, it is usually the wife that hates the sound and looks of the machine.

I had told my friend Jay about my dilemma. He had a similar problem with his wife, Gayle. You see Jay also uses a CPAP machine and his wonderful wife Gayle had the same problems with his CPAP machine. Gayle and Jay designed a beautiful nightstand that houses the CPAP machine. It has a small door on the side for the mask and hose to come out at night when using the machine. It has a place inside for the distilled water and other paraphernalia inside it. It has air vents in the back for the ventilation which are covered with screens to keep insects out. And best of all, the machine is clean environment while in use or in storage. Gayle and Jay also had the idea to create a matching bedside nightstand with drawers for the other side of the bed.

They started “The CPAP HIDEAWAY Inc. So check it out! My wife is happy I am getting better sleep.

Check it out at www.cpaphideaway.com or call them in NC at (828) 693-3732

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home