Sunday, December 16, 2007

Checking in

Where is everyone? Probably as busy as I have been. I finally finished the wall hanging for DS or Xmas. This is made from the kit I bought from the www.varsityquilts.com booth at the AQS Nashville Expo:



I finally got the sleeve sewn on the back this afternoon and it is now wrapped and under the tree. I can finally relax. LOL DS will arrive home on Friday for the Xmas weekend and go back on the 27th. I miss the days when he was still in school and had a two week holiday at home with us.

We had record highs in the mid 70s this past week and got hit with an arctic blast today. Our winter weather is a lot like a yo-yo.

Apparently the Google Blogger only lets us post one picture at a time, so I'll make a second post and show what else I've been up to.

Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home