Saturday, December 8, 2007

An Early Sat morn.

Hello all,

There goes another week. Could I have a 'do over". It went so fast. Does any one else have that problem and have you found a solution to it?
Had a Quilting guild Christmas party this week and also one with the Red Hat group. Way too much food and we have another one to go to this evening. I had been wondering out loud to a few friends why all these events could not be spread over the months of Dec, Jan and Feb. Then every one go to all party's and events. This way you really have to pick and choose which one you have a chance to attend. LOL
I have a message to pass on, from Celia in NB. She and the family are fine and very busy. The new house is being built as we speak and they hope to be in some where around the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb. She also wanted to wish every one all the best of the Christmas season and a very happy new year to all. She does come to read the board @ times but is rather busy at other times. I am sure some of you who have had new homes build can empathize with her.
As for my life I better start to get the Christmas decoration out and up.Gifts are all bought and some are shipped, so am caught up with that. I need to bake today for the Christmas Cantata that happens on Sunday and the Children's Christmas party that happens on Wed. evening. So my day is planned for today , so I better get at it.
Have a great weekend.
It just started to snow here again. Right now we almost have more snow that we have had the last two winter put together.Go figure.
Later' Hugs to all
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home