Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter is here & it's only November

And another Happy Birthday, added, to you Marge. I'm glad you thought to mention it. This board isn't as spontaneous as the old board but obviously the trade off with spam is completely justified. What did you do for your birthday?

Heather, great to see you out from the land of Oz and posting. South to you, is north to me, and I'm just plain dumb as to what's up there in the north. The north to me would be central Ontario to you. All relative.

Grace, how's Precious doing?

Lots of snow here too, blowing about today in great gusts but didn't leave as much as what looked to be coming down.

Sara, how well I know Red Tide. Interesting phenomenon, I thought it occured more on the west coast of Fla. rather than the east. I used to go to Siesta Key for many years running and there were times when it would spoil our time at the beach entirely. There is no getting around the fact that it makes you choke and you can't get your breath almost for the coughing. I remember the kill was so bad on the beaches that Sarasota brought out the prisoners to clean up.

Winter is actually a cozy time here. Just goes on too long and we all get very tired of it by Feb. but I've said that before. I love getting into bed at night under my duvet, a cup of hot ginger tea, a good book...My Christmas present to me is the new Sue Grafton book, T for Trespass. She has the outline for U and when she returns to CA she will start working on it, apparently.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home