Thursday, November 22, 2007

Have a Great Thanksgiving

We've finished the Schubert service, we finished Dinner Theater, and I only have one more set of concerts/performances to go. There will be Christmas services, but nothing as elaborate as what we did for the Schubert.
I may actually have time to work on my mother's quilt now. Since she's 72 this year, I really need to finish it. I'm spending Thanksgiving with my family, minus the DB who was in the Air Force until this year. He has retired in the DC area, at least temporarily. He may come back to Alabama when his son graduates from high school, if the right job opportunity opens here.
Rosie, I don't envy you the black ice. We don't get much nasty weather of that sort around here, and absolutely nobody knows what to do when it does happen.
I give thanks to God for my family that I actually like as well as love, the many material blessings I enjoy, a job I like, and the freedom I have to live the way I choose. I also give Thanks for my many friends on the internet who have enlarged my world and enriched my life. Thank you Eric for providing this forum to allow us to communicate with our friends from all over the world.
Laura

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home