Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quilting Bee


Some one asked me the other day, Why is it called a Quilt Bee? Does anyone know where the term came from? I thought I had read or heard it once, but I can't remember where. I thought since this board covers the world, some one might remember. I know my memory is gone most days.

The boards have been very quiet these days. I don't post very often, but I love to read what everyone is doing. I have been working during the day and try to get as much quilting done as I can fit in. Work has been slow and I have been knitting in my spare time. I have made many hats and now I just heard the school is collecting hats for children this Christmas. I may just give them to the school. See, I was being directed to make these hats for a reason. I have about a dozen made. I have been using up some of the yarn that has been floating around my house. Next I will tackle the fabric around the house to make some scrap quilts. That is if I can get some of the quilts finished that I have been started first. I always have more ideas in my head before I have completed that last batch of ideas... I guess we all do.

Have a great Thanksgiving for all those celebrating turkey day.. Don't eat too much turkey, save room for that desert....

Donna, LEH,NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home