Sunday, November 11, 2007

All is way too busy here!

Grace, I am so sorry to hear about your poor little dog. As the owner of larger dogs (a boxer and a black labradork), I must say I believe that the husky's owner should pay the vet bills. I know, you probably don't even have a clue who owns the husky... I hope she recovers soon.
I walk mine on a leash. Russ has been known to walk them in the country without the leash, but neither is aggressive and they are under good voice control. I just don't feel my control is good enough to try walking them without the leash. I laugh as we walk past one fence in the neighborhood. The toy poodle behind the fence barks and growls and jumps against the fence. This is funny because there is a poodle-sized hole in the fence right where he is jumping, and he has never once come through the hole! I think he is smarter than he looks.
I'm unbelievably busy here. We just performed Schubert's Mass in G at a special service for All Saint's on the 3rd. Then we performed again at both services on Sunday. The services ran an hour and a half instead of the usual hour, and we heard no complaints, so I guess we did a good job. On top of that, we are rehearsing for Gilbert & Sullivan's "Trial by Jury" for dinner theater at church. That is next weekend. Then we have our American Thanksgiving, followed by another concert with my community chorus. Add Academic Team competitions, fundraisers, and just general school teacher stuff, and I am swamped. I might have some time to sew before Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath.
Laura

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home