Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Precious

Grace, I can't say how sorry I am to read about the attack on Precious. My first thought, aside from the fact that I'm glad she survived the attack, is: who owns the Husky, who pays for the vet bill which will be considerable. Such an awful experience for you too being unable to stop the attack. I've been involved in one incident with Geordie, the oldest Aussie here, who also has two pins in his back hip due to being kicked by his original owner. Two Alaskan Sled dogs attacked him and it was only the fact that the owner managed to pull both dogs off Geordie and I managed to pull from the other direction that we separated the animals. The damage and the bill were both extensive. I hope Precious recovers without incident, although it will take a very long time and she will have been traumatized by the attack. It upsets me, although I know that you are more in the country than in a developed housing area, that dogs are allowed to run loose. Poor, wee doggie.

Sara, I'm glad your hubby didn't find any alligators when he lost his balance in the creek.

We are readying the house and property for the winter and of course, what else, the lawn tractor up and quit just when we'd be using it to cut up the falling leaves. Now, I can't tell a fallen leaf from a dog deposit.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home