Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Holidays

Just sending my wishes for happy & safe holidays
for all.
Grace, I'm so sorry about your doggy & hope for
a full recovery. What a horrible thing to have happen.

This year has just blown by so fast, I can't believe
it will be 2008 in just a little over a month!

We are busy at work & I continue to work with less
staff than I'd like so all those wonderful quilting projects
float around in my dreams & not in my sewing room.
I can still buy fabric though, right?

We celebrated Thanksgiving a week ago with friends
that are away this week, so it's just the 2 of us & our
little miniature turkey (he's so cute!) Don't ask me why
I'm cooking a turkey, some things are impossible to explain.
I was hoping to do "Meals on wheels" (driving, not receiving :))
but I didn't get signed up on time.

So, Bless You All My Quilting Sisters & stay safe & happy!
Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home