Sunday, November 18, 2007

checking in . . .

GRACE - what a terrible thing to happen to your little dog. I'm so sorry to read all this. I agree that the owner of the husky should pay the bill and if you feel they cannot afford it, have them pay half. Allowing people to be financially responsible for the consequences of their actions (not keeping the dog restrained) as well as their dog's aggressive behavior may give them cause to rethink having this dog in their family. The husky's next victim could be a small child.


ON ANOTHER NOTE ...It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is this week! Our DS will be home on Wednesday through Sunday. Hooray! I bought new sheets for his bed, they're made of bamboo. Oh my . . . they are sooooo soft and drapey. I had no clue. He may think they are of a knit fabric, as they have that feel. We'll see how he likes them . . . or even notices. LOL His old set was quite ancient, and has seen better days.

SARA IN FLA - did you have varicose vein surgery on your other leg? I'm amazed over how well I'm doing after mine. Laser surgery is such a blessing! DH and I were both tickled pink that I was on my feet and functioning --- slowly --- right after the procedure. I won't miss this industrial strength compression stocking, though. Many of my friends had had their "veins stripped" before this laser technique and their eyes go all glazed when they recall the event with not-very-fond memories.

Nothing else new here..... must go bulldoze the sewing room today. It was sooo clean and neat six weeks ago and ever since I got my embroidery machine, everything has gone to 'heck.' Today is the day to do some serious organizing. ;o)

Hugs to everyone,

Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home