Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all

DS comes home tomorrow for the weekend. I'm beside myself!

I spent all day running errands, doing laundry, cleaning house, and even bathed the dog. He really needed a bath. Ugh! More work to do tomorrow: baking, running to the store, a little more housecleaning, and it will all be worth it. I'm thankful I have a warm, dry place to live, food on the table, a sewing machine that works, and ... the internet! Doesn't take much to make me happy. LOL ;o)

We had unseasonably warm weather today - highs of 72F - but rain tomorrow will bring colder, normal November-ish weather.

I am wishing everyone here safe travels and a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs to everyone,
Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home