Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello from snowy Vermont

It's been ages since I've checked in, so I thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive. (Now half of you are probably wondering: who is this?) I told you it's been ages! Busy as usual here in Vermont. I'm home schooling youngest DS this year (trying to work on focus and some behavior issues--sigh) while trying to help oldest DS on the weekends with the house he just bought--his first! Very exciting, but a LOT of work. I've wallpapered four rooms and there is still one more and a hall and stairs to go. Oh, my aching back!

Quilt-wise, I have begun a log cabin quilt, king-sized, for a June wedding present for my niece. I hope that line will keep me going on it, as I have several other projects that I should be finishing but I'm putting aside for this one. She is my sister's only daughter, and I made a wedding quilt for sister's only son, so this is the last for a while.

Today is a snow day, as we woke up to about 6" and it is supposed to snow all day and all night as well. I think every school in the state was closed, so of course DS expected a snow day as well. Okay by me; I have wrapping and decorating to do, as well as that quilt. A snow day is supposed to be a relaxing break, so why am I so tired???!! Ah well, DS and DD are really enjoying there day out in the snow. Me, I'll watch it from inside!

Stay safe, all,
Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home