Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday morning

Hello from a very snowy Ottawa Valley. It is really snowy here this morning. Just looked out the window and could barely see the road. DS who drive a snowplow and keeps the roads clean has hardly been home this week and it looks like he will have another long week ahead. Hope it clears a little bit as the is a really neat Christmas tea @ the museum today and I would like to go.
Rosey, Precious seems to be doing okay. We are taking her back to the vet later this week as there seems to be an abscess in one spot. Maybe the drain did not work the way it should have. Will have it checked out to see what happens with that. She seems to be more aggressive and timid at the same time now. She sure has figured out how to use us though. We get more treats if I act like I am hurting. Man they are so much like little kids.. She looks a DH when he is sitting in his chair and sure , "Okay come on then" in his lap she is. Now if I can just get over the fear of taking her out. I check all the window to see if there is not something around before I go out with her. The sound of her when the big dog had keeps reverberating in my head. definitely another experience.
Well time for another coffee and a shower.
Have a great Sunday everyone and for those who already past it I hope it was a wonderful day
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home