Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gee, Sara...

...I'd love to send you cold....and snow...and frigid winds! We are having a winter like the old days this year. We've already had several nights where the temp fell to -30C and there are already snowbanks. We pay by the season for our snow removal; this year, I think we will really get our money's worth.
Christmas is almost here and I'm not ready - physically or in spirit. This is my year to spend with my mother who is in a nursing home. She doesn't enjoy much of anything any more, so it will be a low-key holiday. DH is coming with me. We'll spend the weekend after new year's with the kids and grandkids, so that 's something to look forward to.
When I'm done work today, I'm going home to bake cookies and listen to Christmas music; that ought to do the trick. Hope you all are better prepared than I am!
Happy holidays from snowy Northern Ontario
Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home