Monday, December 17, 2007

Artic winds hit North Fla.

OK, this is what I wanted, but it sure does cut like a knife.
This morning it was 33 outside with wind chill, was cold out there with the puppy at 7:00 AM!
Just found out that the Cuban family doesn't want me to bring the meal to them in Gainsville, as they want a quiet day with their son. That' OK with me. The port roast can stay in the freezer for up to 3 months, I think.
Will make out a list of things to make/bake and go to the grocery tomorrow AM early. I think they open at 7:00 A.
It has been quiet on the board, most people are makeing last min. items, baking, etc.
Our Italian dinner party at the GF's house was great on Sat. night.
I helped her clean, decorate, etc. on Sat. afternoon. It was actually fun to do someone else's house. They had the adult (21-22_ year olds coming and going. One went fishing, one went to work, the 16 year old had a ball game.
I do think DH ate too much heavy stuff, as he was tired out Sunday morning, and spent most of the day on the couch.
OK, off to walk puppy again.
It is sunny, but very windy here. I can finally wear the Christmas sweaters, and will put some quilts on the bed tonight! Yea.
Sara in Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home